Current Job openings
- Full Stack Web Developer
- Part-time or Freelance Designer
- Customer Service/Sales Training Position
We are currently looking to hiring a Full Stack Developer to join us at Borrell Associates.
Full-Stack Web Developer, Senior
Borrell Associates has an immediate opening for a Full Stack Developer. This person will play a key role in the development of our web database application, API, and company sites. We are looking for someone to bring experience and leadership to the team.
We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to rebuild our web database application Compass. This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to identify and implement system improvements, manage and rebuild our web database application, maintain our company websites and servers and learn new tools as needed. This position will give you an opportunity to determine the best framework and programming language to use. Strong knowledge of MySQL and relational databases is needed. Also a plus if you are familiar with data modeling and working with big data.
- Object-oriented design and development, abstraction, and design patterns
- Client-side frameworks, server-side frameworks, and relational databases
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Maintaining transformations and APIs for customers and partners
- Knowledge of AWS using: EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, and Cloud Watch.
- Knowledge of Code Repositories such as: Git/Github, or other repositories.
- Apache or Ngnix for Web Servers.
- Networking/Security: Routers, Switches, Firewalls
Medical and Dental insurance • Paid Time Off • Paid Holidays • Ability to Telework
(This position has the flexibility to work remote about 80% of the time.)
Part-Time Web/Graphic Designer
We are looking for someone to help us with updating our website UI, promotional images, online ads and social media posts, and occasionally design ads for print publications.
Customer Service/Sales Training Position
Borrell Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Borrell Associates please send your resume, references, portfolio (if applicable), and salary history (recommended) to kfitch @ borrellassociates.com.
| Follow Borrell on Social Media